Only valid when you send the Guarantee Card
Art. 1 General
The following guarantee provisions are without prejudice to the statutory rights of the consumer on the purchase of consumer goods.
We guarantee the quality of the Magnitude® products under the following conditions and limitations.
We commit ourselves to replace or repair the mattress and/or base which may exhibit potential manufacturing defects or faulty materials up to 5 years after the invoice date.
Certain product defects are explicitly excluded from this guarantee. They are named in Art. 6
Art. 2 Subject of the guarantee
These guarantee provisions only relate to defects arising from construction and/or workmanship errors.
Art. 3 The guarantee
3.1. If, during normal use of the mattress or base, a complaint should arise as a result of a material- or manufacturing fault within two years after the invoice date, we guarantee the full cost of repair or replacement.
3.2. After 2 years a degressive reduction in value is taken into account regarding replacement or repair because of the use of the product.
You pay a contribution in accordance with the following table, plus freight- and administration costs.
|Time span since delivery||Customer pays|
|After 2 years||40 %|
|After 3 years||60 %|
|After 4 years||80 %|
|After 5 years||the guarantee is no longer valid|
3.3. The guarantee with regards to construction- and workmanship of engines is valid for two years.
Art. 4 Repair of the defect
We will, depending on the circumstances, offer you the repair free of charge or replacement of the goods free of charge of the goods covered by the guarantee.
If the repair or replacement is impossible or it is disproportionate with regards to the value of the goods,
an alternative reparation, such as a replacement with a similar product or a financial compensation can be proposed.
Art. 5 Equivalent model
If the product cannot be repaired nor be replaced by a product of exactly the same model, a similar product of equal value can be supplied.
Art. 6 Not covered by the guarantee
- Mattresses and bases where no valid and stamped proof of guarantee is presented.
- Normal wear and discolouration of covers and cotton.
- Normal wear and tear on spare parts such as batteries, controls and the like.
- Mould formation (the development of mould on mattresses is due to conditions of use, namely use in a poorly ventilated or damp area).
- Normal wear and tear to mattress or the base by use: the rigidity of the mattres
educes naturally. This can lead to a height loss of up to 15% or a loss of hardness up to 20% of the mattress core.
It is also entirely normal that the stitching materials in the mattress cover because of use can be compressed up to 65% of their initial thickness. These phenomena are therefore not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and tear and/or defects caused by misuse or improper use or maintenance or due to special use that has not been made known by the consumer at the time of purchase.
- Damage due to poor ventilation, sagging, inappropriate or poorly placed mattress
- Damage resulting from use of violence, overload, incompetent repairs and/or modifications resulting from actions performed by the purchaser or by third parties (for example: prolonged folding of the mattress).
- Urine-, blood stains or other visible grime.
- Visible manufacturing defects or defects reasonably that could promptly have been identified upon delivery.
Art. 7 Proof
This guarantee is only valid on presentation of an original guarantee card. Should you have a complaint, you can contact the authorized dealer where you purchased your mattress or bed base with the original invoice and the product label.
The mattress needs to be in an immaculate condition.
Art. 8 Transport
The product should be properly packed when sent back; this is to avoid contamination or damage during transport. If the product is badly packed or not at all when returned, all guarantee claims will be null and void
Art. 9 Repairs guarantee
The fact that the mattress or base gets repaired or replaced does not change the duration of the guarantee. The original invoice date is always the guarantee’s starting date.